Monday, May 2, 2011

More of a preview of what will be at the "fun"draiser silent auction and raffle items!



We've gotten a few more donations for the silent auction and raffle items. I'm thinking that this will be great because for my situation, my parents live far away, if they read this (they better be:) They might see something they like (I'm thinking the grill brush might be great!) They can tell me to bid on it for them..and maybe everyone else can do the same thing for family members far away...Helping doesn't have to be in the form of checks, as I said, a thought, or a bid..or anything goes a long way:)

Here are a few more items to add to your wish list maybe;)

A t-shirt and hat from the Tractor Supply Company in Auburn that will be a great raffle item!

Anne Tonzi our local party lite rep has given a lovely gift basket of goodies!

The Auburn Pool and Spa Shoppe has donated a %50 gift certificate and a pool game!

Michale and Fouad Dietz have donated this cool item! Boy, do I know someone who needs this!
I also want to thank Julie Scuderi and family for their donation.

Dorothy Krause and family for making a donation.

And

Elizabeth and Peter Hurley who also donated!


Stay tuned, more and more items and checks
come in. I know I speak for the team and all the
parents when I say, Thank you, for any small
way you can contribute!


No comments:

Post a Comment