Monday, May 9, 2011

Joe's Pasta Garage - Pasta - Thon!


Who doesn't love Joe's, right??? I mean, I don't know what I love the most...the food, the pasta nacho's..the ambiance, the bathroom (no for real, the bathroom is SO cool) I love the garlic knots, I love the pizza...Mmmm

BUT....BUT....BUT!! What I think I love the most, is that this is a family run business, a family with small kids, I know how hard it is to run a business with a small family, mine are older and I find it challenging at times! But this young couple works as a team! The GIVE back in many ways, such as this, but I also know that Jamie also mentors young teens that live around his house, lending his garage for these kids bands and also lending his basketball hoop to those kids...(also hurting himself, "playing" like a kid with those kids;) These things mean a lot to young boys, him being in their lives, will make a difference somehow...but really, I think he does it just for the fun:)

Joe's Pasta Garage has also donated 2 nights, carry out or dine in. You can get these flyers at school (check the backpacks, friends:) And thank you Jamie and Kristin for donating to such a worthwhile cause. The Ootm kids can do dishes that night for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment