Sunday, April 24, 2011

Generosity


Dickman's flower gardens have generously donated 2 vouchers for hanging baskets.

Dunkin Donuts has donated 5 dozen donuts

Applebee's in Auburn has donated 2 $10 gift cards

Kwik fill has donated a gift card

Sara Tidd has donated a "mousetrap" cake

Jenn Tidd will be donating decorative notecards

Sysco foods has donated 200 hot dogs and rolls to the "fun"draising event!

AND personal donations have started coming in and we can't thank these
people enough too! What I really love about chronicling this experience is
seeing in print everyone who donates, it's such a heartwarming feeling when
you see the generosity all piled in one blog. Looking back at the 2007
world adventure, it gives me shivers. This is what I love about my town,
while I feel that it is a very conservative town in spending, I feel that when
it comes to helping..it's a different story. And trust me,every little bit helps
and if you cannot, support in good thoughts, it works just as well!

Here is the list of some of our friends helping out, the total received was $975

Duane & Denise Wiedor

Auburn Crane & Rigging Inc.

Milford, Lynch & Shannon

The Moffa Family

James & Kimball Kraus

Ramsgard Architectural Design PC

Rosalind and Stephen Schwartz
Casimir Bobowski

Nancy Tordy
SonByrne Sales, Inc.

Mr. & Mrs. Alfred Carpenter



No comments:

Post a Comment